37 Rum Jungle Road, Batchelor, 0845
Batchelor, Northern Territory
Latitude: 13° 2′ 36″ S (-13.0435219999999)
Longitude: 131° 1′ 28″ E (131.02463900000001)
- Heading North from Katherine, approximately 220kms turn left at Crater Lake Rd or at the Batchelor road turnoff which is a little further on. When you reach the roundabout near the airstrip turn right at the roundabout, 600m on the left along Rum Jungle Road will bring you to the entrance of Batchelor Holiday Park. Check in for sites and all accommodations is at Reception.
- Heading South from Darwin, approximately 85kms turn right at Batchelor Road turnoff. Proceed along the Batchelor road for 12 kms until you reach the roundabout near the airstrip. Turn right at the roundabout, 600m on the left along Rum Jungle Road will bring you to the entrance of Batchelor Holiday Park. Check in for sites and all accommodations is at Reception.
- Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard ‘Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park except via a designated route.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.