Booking Terms & Conditions
I Agree that management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
A credit card deposit equivalent to the first nights accommodation or site is required at the time of booking. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email or postal address supplied. The balance is due upon check in.
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
Please contact the park within 24hrs prior to your booking to reconfirm.
Reception hours are 7am to 7pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements.
• The dog owner must contact the park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted in the park. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard ‘Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document.
• The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
• The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up dog owners.
• For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: pool areas, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
• Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
• For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
• Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
• Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, including exiting the park except via a designated route.
• The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
Changes and cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund. If a cancellation is within 7 days of arrival the deposit is forfeited. No refunds are available for early departures.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, that govern Batchelor Holiday Park relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Batchelor Holiday Park’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.